We are currently hiring for these positions. PLEASE USE FORM AT BOTTOM TO SUBMIT.
- Shipping, receiving and processing packages via UPS World Ship and USPS
- Managing, organizing and cataloging inventory
- Basic computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Organization and time management
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Customer service experience preferred as this position will work closely with suppliers, vendors and shipping partners
- Ordering supplies as needed to ensure Shipping Department runs and operates smoothly
Shipping/Receiving Coordinator will also serve as support to the Inventory department. Inventory experience a plus!
This position is responsible for the accurate and efficient processing of various parts and components in a safe manner.
This area serves as a throughway for such work where specific processes are performed to prepare items for specific purpose (i.e. final assembly, painting, heat treatment, etc.). This position may require both scheduled and unscheduled
overtime throughout the year based on show schedules and tight production deadlines***
Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Tumbling (Ceramic and Triziac media of various sizes)
- Media Blasting (Aluminum Oxide & Glass Bead)
- Surface Grinding Operations & Support
- Blade Prep (spinning, serrating, chamfering, buffing)
- Cleaning & scrubbing
- Packaging and Shipping Prep
- Buffing, Polishing, Deburring
- Heat Treatment techniques on various materials (PM blade steels)
- Anodization of Aluminum and Titanium parts
- Time Management & Organization of Parts Flow Through Work Cell
- Experience, Skills, Knowledge, Abilities, or Education Required:
- Knowledge and ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and mechanical drawings issued by managers and
- Ability to use basic processing equipment and machines as well as simple hand tools
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment and tools to figure out an efficient repair solution
- Ability to perform all required tasks with a high level of attentiveness and discerning attention to detail given the level of quality we deliver to our customers
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and function efficiently in a team environment and report to several levels of management
- High School Diploma
Standard Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required:
Shop glasses when on the shop floor; gloves as needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as an intelligent individual to assemble and test entire products or components
- Perform various tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Cleaning, packaging inspection of products
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Organize parts
- Stamp out inlays and pocket clips
- Meet weekly quotas without compromising quality
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Complete required manufacturing documentation
- Knowledge of basic math/measuring/hand tools
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to work self-directed
- Good dexterity and attention to details
- Versatile and Flexible, enjoys working in a small business environment
- Effective Communication and teamwork skills
- Manage all outgoing vendor orders and payments by verifying transaction information, scheduling and preparing disbursements, and obtaining authorization of payment.
- Process, input, and manage incoming customer orders and payments from multiple accounts.
- Obtain revenue by verifying transaction information, computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices, and identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collect revenue by tracking delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verify accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolve account discrepancies by investigating documentation and taking proper steps to correct.
- Maintain financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The ideal candidate shall have the following skill set:
- – 3+ years of manufacturing related A.P. & A.R. experience.
- Knowledge of Sage 50 (Peachtree) accounting software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and sorting work to be accomplished.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage multiple tasks within tight time frames.
- Sage 50: 1 year (Required)
- Accounts Payable: 3 years (Required)
- Accounts Receivable: 3 years (Required)
Individual will use various painting techniques that will include but are not limited to powder coat, wet paint spraying, Cerakote, hydro dip and several other techniques on various materials. Material preparation such as sand blasting, cleaning, dipping, masking, among other techniques is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following, however, other duties may apply.)
• Prepare parts for coating
• Follow all principles and practices of powder coating application
• Operate all coating equipment including guns, hoppers and booth collection systems
• Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects
• Determine paint flow, viscosity and coating quality by performing visual inspections or by using viscometers
• Bake parts at appropriate temperatures within time limitations
• Knowledge of thermosetting resin coatings, wash and pretreatments
• Ensure that all components are produced/coated efficiently, and are consistent with company established goals for quality and customer order on-time performance
• Ensure quality standards and processes are used throughout facility
• Ensure safety guidelines are being met to assure a safe work environment
• Load and unload parts or product onto fixtures
• Good knowledge of the mechanics and repair of painting equipment
• Proper cleaning and maintenance of equipment
• To perform this job an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
• Strong background in powder coating and industrial painting
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to work in a fast pace environment
• Demonstrate ability to work independently without daily supervision
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Ability to understand basic mechanical and manufacturing techniques.
• Three years minimum experience and /or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• High school diploma or GED required
Effectively communicate and understand job instructions both verbally and written in the English language. Ability to effectively interpret and translate instructions to other employees in a professional and respectful manner.
Ability to perform basic mathematical computations. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to move or transfer products with an overhead crane. Ability to lift 50 lbs. when required. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Position Reports to the Supply Chain Manager
The Inventory Control Specialist will be responsible for leading the Inventory Control necessary for company operations. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and a commercial mindset, with strong communication and negotiation skills. Responsibilities include verifying, preparing, and forwarding purchase orders; verifying receipt of items and authorizing payments. Ensuring all suppliers understand current and projected business demands while promoting a positive image of Microtech Knives.
Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
· Supervise, oversee, and plan every activity that relates to inventory control in the organization
· Ensure all items are appropriately received and stored
· See to proper inventory to ensure production demands are met in the most efficient manner obtainable
· Work directly with management to bring them up to date regarding stock inflow and outflow
· Compile inventory information and present it to management for effective decision making, which may include the need for restock, and so on
· Provide recommendations to management, as well as to sales leaders
· Provide accurate information on inventory to Supply Chain to guide them in their choice of items to order
· Review balance of inventory and count the items in stock
· Initiate policy changes regarding inventory in the company
· Investigate hitches in the inventory system and execute necessary improvements towards better production performance
· Verify purchase requisitions, comparing and clarifying unclear items
· Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price, obtaining approval from managing department
· Monitoring and expediting orders as required to meet manufacturing demands while supporting Quality, Delivery and Cost objectives
· Resolves shipment errors with suppliers by verifying receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered
· Assists Finance Department in preparing invoices
· Keeps information accessible and organized by sorting and filing documents
· Provides purchasing planning and information systems by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
Experience, Skills, Knowledge, Abilities, or Education Required:
· Proven experience as an Inventory Control Specialist or relevant role
· Strong excel skills with a working knowledge of ERP systems
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical mindset
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Finance experience required; knowledge of AP/AR
· Associate’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field, along with relevant industry experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
· Able to receive and retain CNC operation, setup adjustments to assist the mills and lathe team in producing consistent parts to spec and on schedule.
· Set tools, calibrate and operate CNC machines and lathes for various operations including turning, drilling, boring, threading, tapping and milling
· Interpret blueprints/engineering drawings
· Ability to recognize and correct malfunctions
· Perform Quality inspection; adhere to all QA policies
· Work in a team atmosphere to assist coworkers with machining techniques
· Maintain and uphold confidentiality agreement